CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

Father's Day was great. Kevin had all his children home, of course except Kailyn who we are anxiously awaiting to bring home. My father was also here for a short visit. The eyes are good and life is back to normal. I put Breanne on a plane this morning and she returned to Austin to go back to work this evening. Shohn is preparing for his trip this weekend with Randi and her father to Las Vegas. He needs a few days off. He works very hard. Both of our older children have such a great work ethic. Praise the Lord. We have just found a couple that is new to El Paso and their appointment at the SDA is only 10 days after us. We are going to connect when they get settled into their new home.

Tammy

3 comments:

Julie said...

I found your blog after you commented on mine during our trip to Serbia recently. I am excited for you in your efforts to bring your little girl home from Ukraine. Hope all goes well for you, and that she arrives home safely very soon!
~Julie
www.love4ourboys.blogspot.com

Julie said...

I found your blog after you commented on mine during our trip to Serbia recently. I am excited for you in your efforts to bring your little girl home from Ukraine. Hope all goes well for you, and that she arrives home safely very soon!
~Julie
www.love4ourboys.blogspot.com

adopting2fromUkraine said...

Hi, I just found your blog today. I will be keeping up with your journey. Once you've been to Ukraine, it's fun to watch the blogs of others going. I am so glad that adoptions are still going strong right now. We're praying it keeps up. We have been home for two months now with our 12yo daughter.

June
http://adopting2fromukraine.blogspot.com