CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Today I have Lasix surgery on my eyes. I am so excited to not have to wear contacts or glasses to go to the Ukraine. I have worn one or the other for so long, I am not sure how to not wear them. I am so blessed that God allowed this before we go. It will make it so much easier with the little ones. Breanne comes home tomorrow for Father's Day and for her birthday. We are excited to see her. We haven't seen her since Mother's Day. We will go on Saturday to visit my dad for Father's Day. This will be an interesting day to have all of us in one car. Glad the Tahoe will hold all of us.

1 comments:

Zack, Jenn and William said...

Hi, I just came across your blog today. We adopted our son from Ukraine in Dec 07. May God bless your journey to find your child!