CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008







We had a great time in the mountains yesterday at the Ranch. It is about a three hour drive to get to Nana and Papa's ranch. I should probably tell you that Nana is like my sister. We have been friends for about 8 years now. Alyssa calls her Nana. I had a Nana when I was a little girl and it was my mom's best friend. So one day Debbie asked me if she could be Alyssa's Nana. It was very special to me for her to be her Nana. So anyway, we got to see cows and horses and fish and deer. It was rainy and cool and such a wonderful relief from the 100 degree weather that we have had. In the second picture Papa and Alyssa are giving the horse some cake (or as Alyssa called it dessert). In the third picture Alyssa was giving dessert to the cow. The first picture shows Alyssa petting one of the calves. Papa had to trap her and hold her so that Alyssa could get to pet her. I can hardly wait for Kailyn to get to do these things too.
Tammy


0 comments: