CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New Happenings

We are in the middle of delivering Great Dane/Neopoltan Mastiff puppies. She tried all night and now we are at the vet doing the c-section we think. Kevin took her and he is calling with updates. We are waiting on the x-ray to see how many there are. So we will be nursing some babies for the next few weeks.

Good thing that I sent our last paper for apostille so early. Texas has set up a new unit and they are taking 10 days in office plus mailing time. We used to get this paperwork back in three days. If I had known this I would have had my daughter in Austin take it in and get it done immediately. But we are still okay on time. If something isn't done by next week we will then have Breanne check on it for us by walking in.

So that is our update for today. I will post pictures of the puppies when they have arrived.

Tammy

0 comments: