CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Birthday

Can't believe I turned 44 yesterday and now we are going to leave in 9 days to get another daughter. It was really hard for me to believe three and 1/2 years ago that I was having a baby. Never thought years ago that I would be forty and having a baby.

Well it is a wonderful feeling to know that we will be having another baby or child in the house.

Wedding plans are going well. We had a family meeting yesterday and ironed out all the plans to be taken care of while we are gone.

Vacation Bible School starts today. We will be doing that every evening from 6-8. I am cooking a meal for the workers every evening. That is my contribution this year. It will be fun. Alyssa is going to attend this year for the first time. I think she will have a great time. She has grown up so much in the last year.

Breanne's visit was great. We had a lot of rain after she left. She left in the middle of it coming on Saturday morning.

Have a great week and we will start packing.

If you will check the far bottom right hand corner I have added all the adoption blogs that I have been watching for quite some time. Enjoy.

Tammy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday!!!! :) :)

Kevin and Pam said...

Happy Birthday! I have been enjoying your list of journeys.