CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Rain

We have had lots of rain in the last three days. We have gotten almost four inches in three days. I know that doesn't sound like a lot but in El Paso, that is huge. Our weather has changed so much since we moved here 11 years ago. We actually have some humidity today.

The stroller did arrive and I have put it together. Alyssa is thrilled. I will try to post a picture later. I spent the last two days trying to make copies of our life history and finish up our picture album to take with us. That is all done and in individual envelopes to be ready to put in the suitcases.

Breanne is coming home July 23-27 and I am going to wait to put the suitcases on her bed to be ready to pack when she leaves. It will be easier that way.

The wedding dress is bought and now on to more. She looks like a dream.

Tammy

0 comments: