CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Nothing Much

We are not doing too much. I spent yesterday doing a little bit of shopping to complete a few items that we still needed for the trip. Then we did some wedding shopping last night. This is going to be so much fun watching our son and his beautiful Randi get married. They are such a cute couple.

Breanne is helping a friend who has had surgery for breast cancer. She has moved in with her and her husband to help be her personal nurse. We are so proud of her for this. She is working her usual sift and caring for this friend on her off time. The friend graduated with her from nursing school.

That's about all the news for now.
Tammy

2 comments:

The D'Antuono Family said...

Thank you for you comment on our Blog. I have a confession to make....I have seen your Blog before. I stole that beautiful song from your blog and added it to the playlist on my Blog! I have never heard it before. It brought tears to my eyes- I had to have it. I was so exctited to put it on my playlist, that I forgot which Blog it came from- I am glad I found you again ;0)
Best of luck at you appointment. I can not believe that you leave in 19 days!!! How exciting! We will be with you the whole way.
Thanks for the song!!!
Kristina

Julie said...

Tammy,
Thank you for your comments on our blog. I pray you have great trip! Boy, 19 days is not long at
all. I am adding you to my blog reader, so I don't miss out on hearing about your journey.

I appreciate your encouragement and comments so much. I pray that your meeting goes smoothly, and that you are able to bring your little one home very soon.
~Julie
www.love4ourboys.blogspot.com