CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

One last Apostille

The last apostille came from the state today. We will now begin making copies of everything. I was waiting until this came in to begin the copying process.

We talked to our agency this week and there are a few things to do. Like register with the embassy, check on our updated INS paperwork at te embassy and talk to Dr. Peipon about going with us to our referral. I have sent an e-mail to him and I am waiting for his reply.

I know we have 28 days left, but I am getting a little nervous. Seems a lot of things are looming quickly. I went to the doctor yesterday and go a cortizone shot in my elbow for a silly little tennis elbow. I wanted to be pain free to go to Ukraine. Just a silly little thing, and I don't even play tennis. It is better this morning. The last two times I have had terrible pain for about the first two days after the shot. But, today it is not too bad. God is good.

We are going to get busy on some of he wedding plans today. They have decided on Dark Brown and Pale Peach. The wedding will be October 11.

I also went to the doctor yesterdy on a check-up on my Lasix surgery. 20/15 in both eyes. I am so glad that I did this. It is wonderful to be contact and glasses free. Thanks honey for allowing me to spend that money.

Tammy

1 comments:

The Flying Eagle said...

Would you mind sharing Dr. Peipon email address with me? I am at monica.massie@wachovia.com Thanks!! Monica & David