CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Alyssa Update

She is doing better. She slept most of the afternoon. She played with Jaryd while he was there and ate some supper. I have been giving her some antihistimine for the runny nose. Hopefully this will be over soon.
We are going to take Jaryd to see Jacob and Kailyn tomorrow afternoon. I will post some pictures of them being reunited. Jaryd has not seen Kailyn since she was 2 months old. He doesn't really remember her. We have shown him pictures, but that isn't the same as seeing them in person. I can hardly wait.
We'll talk to you tomorrow.
Kevin, Tammy, Jaryd, Jacob, Alyssa, and Kailyn

2 comments:

Amanda said...

We will be praying everyone either stays well or gets over it fast!! I am so excited to hear about the reunion!! That is So GREAT!!

Tami said...

I'm sorry I haven't commented lately, but we've been in themiddle of our big move and I haven't had much time to do much reading lately. I just got done getting updated and was so happy to see you found your children! So glad court went well. Hope everyone is feeling better soon.