CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Court

We went to a pre-court today and we were given pre-approval to adopt the children. We were then called later in the day and told that our final court would be on Friday 22 at 10 a.m. WOW!!!! That is five days earlier than we thought. Praise God. There are a few small things that need to be done that will get this finished up but all the ducks are in a row to get them done. Or should I say God already has that planned.

We need to say a big thank you to our Home Study Social Worker and Our personal USCIS agent who went above and beyond the call of duty to get all of our paperwork changed for three children. We are already finished with that update. We also need to say a big THANK YOU to Breanne and Shohn for working so quickly to help us get it all done. We couldn't have done this with out you guys. And my dad. He was our other angel. He knows why.

We took Jaryd for dinner tonight. That was fun. He is a great kid. We were visiting with the small children and they called and said we had court. So that was very short.

That's about all for now.

Talk to you guys again tomorrow. Alyssa is ready to go.
Tammy, Kevin, Jaryd, Jacob, Alyssa, and Kailyn

C. Crew we would like to have those pictures. My e-mail is dianehuck@aol.com

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am so glad to hear that everything is going so well! Praise God!! Lexi can't wait to meet her new 2nd cousins!! I can't wait to see you all again soon!! We all love you!!

The D'Antuono Family said...

may the the rest of your journey unfold so beautifully.

Kevin and Pam said...

This is all happening so fast; your heads must be spinning! What an Awesome God we serve! We are so happy for you.

God bless,
Kevin & Pam

Jason & Melanie said...

Glad everything seems to be moving along rather quickly!!! Look forward to hearing more updates!!
Melanie Hall

... said...

Congrats on your court date! It amazes me how HE makes it all come together!

We are leaving tomorrow for our region to visit. I can say we pass by you! LOL

McIsaac Family said...

How exciting for your family! Ours, too, went as quickly as yours. By the way, I love all the pictures. We will post some of Masha after the 10 day wait is over.

God bless,
Cathy and Mike McIsaac

Michelle Hammons said...

Dear Kevin & Tammy,

I am so happy for you and your expanded family. My husband and I were also trying to adopt Ilya whom we met at a Spring camp this past April in North Texas. I'm so happy that Ilya will be adopted with his sibblings. What a blessing. I guess God has another child or children in mind for us. We will pray and wait...

Ilya is very shy at first, but will warm up in a day or two. You'll be Mama and Papa in know time. Ilya absolutly loves Spiderman. We have sent him a spiderman blanket, beach towel, and other items. We also sent him a glass heart, blue, green and bronze. It's about the size of a half dollar. I hope he is able to bring these things home with him.

Ilya and my youngest son Zachary became fast friends. Zach is heartbroken, as am I... I'm so glad that Ilya will be getting out of the orphanage. I hated the thought of him being there. He is going to flourish with you and your family. God bless you in your journey.

Please give Ilya a hug from his Plano friends.

Kind regards,

Michelle Hammons

michelle.hammons@ps.net
(214) 668-3644

ArtworkByRuth said...

Congratulations! Praying that your final court hearing goes quickly and without drama! God Bless!