CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008































Here are some new pictures. We had a great meal with Jaryd for the last two nights. We have gotten to have him for four hours the last two nights. It has been so much fun teaching him English. He is the typical boy, it is hard for him to stay on task. Jacob is having a little problem with the language barrier. But it will come. Kailyn's favorite thing is for me to sing Jesus Love Me to her. She wants to walk and sing. She is doing great with her potty training. Jacob played with a lion from McDonald's today and thought he had been given the moon. I hope we can continue that price range of toys. HAHAHAHA

I went shopping and got them some things for the trip home. The black shorts you see are too big, but he will grow into them. I still need to get both boys some shoes. I have plenty of things with me that I brought for Kailyn. And I got the right sizes in the suitcase. God had his hand in that too.

Alyssa is watching amovie while we are posting. We went down to the open market today. That was a lot of fun. I have never seen so many vendors. Not even in Juarez. It is amazing. We will probably do that again with Jaryd. He would enjoy it.

Sorry for the late posts. We are alittle busy with kids. I finally got a few more pictures downloaded. Kevin is still doing pretty well. We rested most of the afternoon yesterday. His hips were bothering him quite a bit. God is blessing him. He could not have made this with out God's intervention.

We are feeling blessed. I can't believe I am going to be mom to six children. Never in my wildest dreams would I have ever thought six.

Our driver is working on his English. He is really trying. Not as many people here speak English as in Kyiv.

Better go

Kevin, Tammy, Jaryd, Jacob, Alyssa, and Kailyn

5 comments:

Diana said...

I love all the pictures. I'm so glad you get to have Jaryd with you for a few hours every day. Our Joseph actually moved in with us the day we went to court. Enjoy the English lessons. Even with him living with us, we didn't get to do many of them.

Oh, those open markets are the BEST, aren't they? So fun - especially without a translator! We played a LOT of charades. What a hoot! They're especially fun in the rain, I tell you...

Jana said...

Kevin and Tammy,
What a joy to see the pictures and to hear how you are doing. I am so thankful for your journey. It is a true joy to watch. I will talk to you soon.
Take Care,
Jana

Wanda said...

The kids look so adorable playing together. Allysa looks happy. We miss you guys at church so come home soon. Love, Ken and Wanda

Grandma Linda said...

Great looking kids. Alyssa looks like she is adjusting well. She looks happy. Keeping you in our prayers.
Love Grandma Linda

Grandma Linda said...

Great looking kids. Alyssa looks happy and adjusting well. Keeping you in our prayers.
Love Grandma Linda