CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Things are kind of settling in to a real routine around here. Now that court is out of the way and things are pretty much a set schedule. Jaryd felt a little better yesterday. He didn’t want to go to the park though. He only wanted to play on dad’s phone. Kevin will be lucky when he gets home if his phone is still programmed. Hopefully he will feel better today.
We had to play inside today because the weather was rainy and cold. We got quite a bit of rain over night. It tried to clear here after lunch but just moved back in again. I am glad we went a head and brought those clothes for warmer weather. Kailyn had a really runny nose today. I hope she is not getting sick. She seems to have a runny nose a lot. Jacob was quite the musician today. He wanted to play with all the things that made music.
Kevin is tired today. He can’t seem to get caught up on his sleep. He and Alyssa are both on the couch sound asleep. That is good for both of hem.
One of our drivers, Sergi, is no longer with us. We had a new guy today. His name is Slave. Alec rode with us this morning to introduce us and to show him what to do. Alec is so responsible. I cooked chicken again last night and made him a plate to take to him when we took Jaryd back. I also made peach pie again and we shared that with him also.
We took peach pie for snacks again today and Kailyn and Jacob loved it. I am going to find out about Jacob’s allergies. I want to know how allergic to tomatoes and oranges that he is. I don’t want him to need an epi pin and me not have one. A lot of foods that we eat have tomatoes in them and I don’t want to give him an allergy attack. The oranges aren’t such a big thing.
Debbie called this morning and I so enjoyed visiting with her. Shohn calls every day and we find out about them. I think the wedding plans are progressing. The wedding will be very soon after we get home.
Breanne is moving back to El Paso while we are here in Ukraine. She got a job and her brother is there this weekend moving her things back to El Paso. She will have to go back and stay with a friend for a couple of weeks until her two weeks notice is up. So, all of my chicks will be near the nest again.
That’s about all for today. Talk to you tomorrow.

Kevin, Tammy, Jaryd, Jacob, Alyssa, and Kailyn

0 comments: