CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Making a comment

I am not sure if all of you know how to leave a comment. If you see the comment sign on the bottom of my post just click on that. Then you can leave a comment as anonymous and sign it or you can sign-in with a google account and than it will sign it for you each time. If you sign in under anonymous make sure you tell me who it is at the bottom of your post. I will not post a comment that I don't know who it is.

We leave this afternoon. How exciting. Pray for us as we make this long ride with a husband with a bad back and a three year old. Thanks again for the prayers and the wonderful comments. We can definately feel the prayers already.

Tammy

6 comments:

Kevin and Pam said...

I will also be traveling with a husband with a bad back and two children! Would love to hear about your experience traveling with children. Ours are 12 and 10. Best wishes and our prayers are with you.

Vince , Shelly and Maddie said...

Best wishes on a safe trip. We pray your SDA appointment goes well.

Grandpa Dan said...

Been thinking of you today and the long trip ahead of you. God must be tired of hearing from me - NOT!!! Know that I love you and continue to pray.

Grandpa Dan

adoptedthree said...

Good luck and Godspeed!

Staci and Damon said...

Kevin & Tammy -

Many prayers for a wonderful SDA appointment! Hoping your airplane ride went well and you are settled into your apartment in Kiev. I'll be checking for an update!!
Staci

Brenda Huckabee said...

Hey guys! It was so good being with you all before you left. I was just checking in to see if you all made it safely! I know that our GOD is BIG and that He is with you all and guiding all your steps! We will be praying for you all faithfully and are looking forward with anticipation the day you ALL come home!

Love YOU Loads!
Bren