CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

No Post

Sorry about not posting yesterday. We got home from taking Jaryd back to the Internat and Alyssa threw up twice in the parking lot of the apartment. We usually come directly to the internet after we take him back. But, change of plans. She spent the whole night wretching. She is still really quiet and still today. She also has a bad runny nose. The stomach problems seem to have ended. The other day when we got to the Children's Home Kailyn had a diaper on. I wonder if she had the same problem. Yesterday she had a really runny nose. So it was probably inevitible that we all get this. Kevin went by himself this morning to see Kailyn and Jacob. I stayed home with Alyssa. I sure missed seeing them. They got to play inside because it is still cold. I am taking a quick break from Alyssa to do this post. Kevin will come and check his e-mails after I am through.
Have a great Sunday and enjoy the post I had ready for yesterday.
Kevin, Tammy, Jaryd, Jacob, Alyssa, and Kailyn

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I think it is the time of year for everyone to get sick. Most of us here have runny noses and coughs!! I hope everyone gets to feeling better!! We love you guys and can't wait to see you all!! Give everyone our love!!

Jen