CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008







































































As you can see from these pictures today. We laughed our heads off this morning. The picture with Kailyn with the phone. She said hello Nana. Alyssa's picture with the phone was also a call to Nana. Kailyn pulled the sweater up on her head to have a hood like Alyssa. It was very cold here this morning. The red glasses were in a kit we bought at the market yesterday. All the kids loved them. Kailyn was especially funny in them. Jacob was the professor and his helper in one of the pictures. I am trying my best to get them all downloaded. Enjoy. Jaryd was enjoying ice cream and playing with the soccer ball. The Lego picture is a little familiar a few years ago. We get to start all that over again. What a blessing. You can't tell about this weather. We were burning up two days ago and now we are cold again. Check out Jacob's ears on one of his pictures. He loved those glasses.
Pray for us court is on Wednesday.
Love
Kevin, Tammy, Jaryd, Jacob, Alyssa, and Kailyn

6 comments:

Kevin and Pam said...

You can see those kids coming to life already! They are so cute. We will pray court goes well.

Diana said...

I love the pictures. Isn't it amazing how much fun kids can have with the simplest things?

I pray your court hearing will be a lot shorter than ours was!! Our hearing was 2.5 hours long, very formal, and both my older kids had to testify. Other than that, I'm confident it will go just fine and the moment they pronounce you parents of these beautiful kids will one that will be etched in your hearts forever.

McIsaac Family said...

We will definitely be praying for you on Wed. Our court session was very relaxed and fast. Here's hoping yours is too. I am heading back to Ukraine tomorrow to begin the process of bringing Masha home. Please pray that our final stage goes smoothly. Congratulations! All of your kids are darling!

The D'Antuono Family said...

We will be praying for an easy day at court. I just want to tell you that from the first picture you shared of the children to the ones you have posted here today- their is a diferent look in their eyes. They look so happy and comfortable. Whatever you are doing, it is workig. Keep it up! ;) You have a beautiful family, and although I don't "know" you- I can tell you and your husband are amazing parents. Continued blessings on this wonderful jouney!

Jana said...

Hey Kevin and Tammy,
I know we haven't talked in awhile, but I am keep track of you! I pray court goes well tomorrow. I will call and check in to see how things went. I love your posts and your blog, it sounds things are going great. Let me know if you need anything.
Take Care,
Jana

Jennifer said...

Good Luck in court tomorrow!! We will be praying extra hard and checking the blog often for news!! We love you guys!!!

Jen