CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008
















Last night we went with Alec and his family to an amusement park in Kirovograd. There are several pictures of Jaryd playing on the rides. Alyssa was not so thrilled with the rides. She played on some of the slides but for the most part just took in the sights.

We talked to the lawyer today and she picked up our official decree. The ten days are officially over and we are the proud parents of three new children. Tomorrow Kevin will go to Donetpretosk to get Jaryd's birth certificate done. I will stay here and get Kailyn and Jacob's done. The lawyer will work with me and Sasha will work with Kevin.
We will pick up the kids on Wednesday and do the passports and bring them home to the apartment. I think the apartment is ready for that, I am not sure.
The next few days will be busy. We still don't know exactly when we will be going to Kiev. That will depend on the passports. I hope we can pay an expedite fee and get them quicker.
We are all growing a little tired. I am looking forward to a quiet day after we get the birth certificates done in the morning. Or at least I hope so. Alyssa and I both could use a little rest. I hope Kevin doesn't get too warn out making the two hour trip. It shouldn't be too hard. At least he will have air conditioning.
Please pray for us as we prepare to have all of our family in a three room apartment. We will need all the help we can get.
Pictures
1. We made this picture today to leave at Kailyn and Jacob's orphanage. It goes in a book that we signed that other adoptive parents have left. Can't believe how much Jacob looks like Kevin.
2. Kailyn looked like an angel today. She was dressed all in white.
3. Jacob worried about the "machina" car.
4. the bumper cars. I thought Jaryd was in the picture but I am not sure now.
5. Jaryd coming down a huge slide.
Talk to you tomorrow.
Kevin, Tammy, Jaryd, Jacob, Alyssa, and Kailyn

9 comments:

Carol Ann Farley said...

Your new family is beautiful. I look forward to seeing them upon your return.

I will pray for a completion of the paperwork in a timely manner.

Love, Carol Ann Farley

Crystal Turner said...

The kids look happier in every picture you post!!

We are looking forward to seeing everyone!!

I think Jaryd looks like Brad, and Jacob looks like Kevin, and Kailyn looks like my mother!!

I pray for everything to continue to go smoothly!!

We love all of you!! :0)

Amanda said...

We will be praying for you guys tomorrow!! Oh yes Jacob does look like Kevin and I think Kailyn looks like you too!! So fun!! I can sure tell the kids are blossoming already with all the love they are getting.

Blaine said...

Great family picture! You'll be amazed at how different your kids look in the family picture 3 months, 6 months, and a year from now! Our boys gained a lot of weight and height once we go them home.

I like the white dress, it looks like a blessing or baptism type of dress. Here's a picture of our family in white: http://goldtorefine.blogspot.com/2007/11/crown-jewel.html

Blaine said...

Hang in there on the passports. I don't know what the current status over there is but I know it has been difficult to get those in the past. We were fortunate and got them fairly quickly but we know of others who waited for some time. It will all be in the Lord's time. We're thinking of you and hope it all works out well.

Grandpa Dan said...

Been out for a few days and finally got caught up on pictures, blog, etc. Looks like everyone is fairing well. Kevin is still ugly, but that is not likely to change. LOL. You guys have a wonderful looking family. I'm so proud of and for you. God has special blessings for you.

Look forward to you getting home. God bless you. Guess what. "I love you all!!"

Grandpa Dan

The D'Antuono Family said...

These are the BEST photos by far! What fun! I want to go and play at that park! It looks great! We are under the two week mark and can't wait to be in the Ukraine! I hope we have as wonderful a trip as you have had thus far! :)

McIsaac Family said...

I love reading your blog and seeing the pictures. You will do fine in your apt. You have trusted in God up to now and he will continue to guide you in staying the course. Your entire family is beautiful and you will continue to be blessed by them. God speed!

junglemama said...

Congrats! Your family is beautiful!