CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

We had an awesome day today. Not one temper fit. We also had a great night last night. When we left the internet cafe from posting last night, Jaryd wanted to know where was the taxi. You see after we would leave and at night the taxi would come and take him back to the "internat." He did not realize that he was not going back. He was so excited to learn that he was going to be sleeping at our house. His House. We got the pajamas on and he started out on the couch. He ended up in a bed that we have next to our for Alyssa. Her on one end and him on the other. He slept touching me all night. I think he wanted to make sure I was there. While I was with him on the couch. He said "I Love You." Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That felt wonderful. He has been a different boy today. Thanks for all the prayers. God blessed us with such a wonderful day.
We had a good visit with Jacob and Kailyn. We had to play inside because it was rainy and cold. We played everything. I have some wonderful pictures for you tomorrow. I forgot my flash drive and I didn't go back for it. I will post them tomorrow. Sorry for that.
We are all doing well and hope this is our last week. Next week on Friday I hope we are home or we are on a plane. I am trying to finish cooking all the food that is in the refrigerator. I think we will be able to get rid of all of it just right.
We are not sure exactly how we will get back to Kiev, but I am sure that God has that planned already too.
Thanks for all the comments. Can't wait to hear from you all again.
Kevin, Tammy, Jaryd, Jacob, Alyssa, and Kailyn

4 comments:

Blaine said...

Wow, sounds like you are doing well! I don't remember, offhand, just where you are but look at planes, trains, and automobiles to get back to Kiev.

We had a 14+ hour ride in a van to get to our region and opted for a turbo-prop airplane ride on Airosvit to get back to Kiev. It was a 1-hour flight, nice! Just keep all of the options open.

McIsaac Family said...

How wonderful! Mike left this morning to go bring Masha home. They should be back Sept. 18. May God continue to be the rudder for us all on these amazing journeys!

Unknown said...

That sounds like a great night and a huge step with bonding!

We got back to Kiev by way of the director's husband who drove us back himself. He even took us to get Kole's medical and then back to our apartment. He also spoke english, which was great because we were able to get a lot more history of Kirovograd and getting his view point various topics was wonderful. It was very insightful.

Not much longer, I hope a week finds you in your bed or nearly there.

Kristi Stewart

Jennifer said...

This is such wonderful news!!! God truly is great!!! Can't wait to see you all!! We love you all. Give everyone our love!

Jen