CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

























Thanks for all the comments. We are going to pursue this at great length today. We WILL get this done. Thanks again.
The sleeping routine is finally settling in. None of them are up yet and it is 7:00 a.m. We have been up at about 5 for the last two days. So I like the 7 much better.
Our wonderful church is bringing meals for the first two weeks. What a great help. We did go out to eat for lunch yesterday and it was perfect. Great mexican food. The kids loved the Mexican food by the way. Nothing spicy though. I went to Praise Band practice yesterday and the big kids kept all the little ones while I was gone. Kevin also had a Deacon/Elder meeting. They did beautifully. They didn't miss us a minute. They have really bonded with Breanne, Shohn and Randi already.
Thanks for the prayers. Keep them going. We can definately feel their prescence. Here are a few pictures for your enjoyment. I couldn't make up my mind which ones, so I will just give them all to you.
The trampoline was short lived. The sun finally decayed it and we had to take it down shortly after you see these pictures. I am not a real trampoline fan anyway. So it was fun for the minute but no injuries. That's good news. The swing set is the one that Shohn bought and put together for the kids. They loved it. Breanne did their room in Cowboy. This red hat is one of the decorations.
Love
The Huckabee Clan

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I cannot wait to see you all!! I am so glad that the adjustment is going well!! How is the English coming?? We will be down for Shohn's wedding, so we will get to see you all then!!! We love you all!! Give everyone our love!!

Jen

Jana said...

Hey Tammy,
I love the updates and the pictures. The kids look great. I am so thankful for you and Kevin and your faith through all of this. When you get a chance, please send me a picture of the three of them together. As far as the children go and insurance, the children should be added immediately to you policy just like a birth child (who does not have a social security number either). This should not be a problem. Let me know if I can help.
Take Care,
Jana