CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008
















Today was another busy day. We had a good visit in the morning. None of the three little kids feel very well. Jacob seemed to have a stomach ache and I know Kailyn did because she pooped on me and her. Oh well the joys of motherhood. Not the first time and I am sure it won't be the last.
We went shopping a little this afternoon. We found a fourth grade english/ukranian dictionary. We ended up giving this one to our driver tonight and we will go and buy another one tomorrow. We also found a writing book for English for 2nd graders. Jaryd is in the 2nd grade. He did go ahead and start school. It is good. It will help him with the being still part.
Tonight we went back to see Jacob and Kailyn with Jaryd. They all had yogurt and made a huge mess. We cleaned it up. I was hoping it would help Kailyn's tummy a little. She was better tonight when we went back. They did have a diaper on her though. I think I will use some of those on the trip home. She is not afraid of them so that helps.
One of the pictures is Jacob and Dad looking at the picture books from home. He thought it was so funny when we told him we call Shohn "Bubba." He did call him that though.
We can never get Kailyn to be still to get a good picture. She is always moving. Alyssa is feeling much better. I am only giving her the decongestant at night. She has been a little tired, but we have been trying to get a little extra rest.
Talk to you again tomorrow.
Kevin, Tammy, Jaryd, Jacob, Alyssa, and Kailyn

3 comments:

Mishalove said...

there is a great coffee shop in kgrad on the main street in the city center. it is nearer to the hotel europa end of the street - all I remember is that it is just a coffee shop, italian espresso mostly, and they sell the best beans and the stove tops espresso makers. you can also get the stove top espresso makers at furshets. and when it comes to the instant stuff, jacobs in the green can is ok.

Unknown said...

Diapers are a good idea for the trip home. An extra set of clothes for everyone is also a good idea. I had diapers on Lydia because she had diarrhea. I took her to the airplane bathroom to change it. She got scared just as I got the diaper off and took a flying leap, grabbing me and wrapping her arms and legs around me. I had a change of clothes for the girls but not for me because I thought it would make the carry-on too heavy. I had to make the rest of the trip in the same clothes and even rinsing them and dousing them with all the perfume I had didn't completely mask the smell.


Lynn

The Holcombe's said...

Hello,

This is James and Penny Holcombe. We are one of the 3 Lifeline families here in Ukraine with you. We are from Alabama. You have a beautiful family. You are welcome to visit our blog. www.holcombesblessing.blogspot.com
God bless and we are having many Groundhog days as well.