CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Our kids




Aren't they beautiful.


We are going to the doctor today. So I will let you know what the verdict is on each child. I think Kailyn has pnuemonia and I am not sure that Jacob might not have a sinus infection.
Alyssa is going to spend some time with her Nana today so that I only have three at the doctor's office. Kevin had to go to Dallas for depositions today. Breanne went with him. They will be home tonight. So I am being inducted quickly to having all four of them by myself.
Randi and I went shopping yesterday and got the boys some new clothes. Shohn and Randi had dinner with us last night and helped me entertain them and get them to bed. They were a great help.
Love to all
Tammy

1 comments:

Tami said...

Beautiful pics! Beautiful kids! Taking four kids anywhere takes some getting used to, but it will come. One piece of shopping advice...use the cart! :) When the three younger ones were little I would put at least two in the cart and make Alek walk. Now that we have Maddie, I put her in the seat, and threaten Nick that if he doesn't behave he'll ride through Wally World in the cart. It's usually enough to keep him on his best behavior! :)