CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008







We took the stroller today. We decided to go down to the downtown market again today to do a little shopping. The kids had a great time getting a ride most of the morning. We even got Kailyn to sit still buckled up for about five minutes. That was a real improvement over last time. I think she would sit for about 5 seconds. I posted the picture of the back of Kailyn's head for you to see the little curl that shows up every once in a while. Maybe there is still hope for her to have curly hair. Kailyn like riding in the back seat with Alyssa. I can see this being a good configuration while we are going through the airports. The only problem with it is that we can't strap her in this way. We may have to figure out how though.
Jaryd did visit with us again this afternoon. It was good and pretty busy. I want you to know that kids start factoring by about 5 after you get more than two. It is hard to keep up with where everyone is going and what they are all doing. Especially Kailyn who is soooooooo busy.
We are all feeling much better. I have an antibiotic to give Kailyn as soon as we get her in our possession. The doctor gave it to me before we left to come here. So when we get her, I am going to start it. I think it will help her a lot. Maybe we can get her well before we get her home. I don't want anything to stop us from bringing her home.
I don't have any pictures of Jaryd today. We were too busy keeping up with four kids to take pictures. There were two other couples visiting and so that just added to the total number of kids. We are getting excited with the day comes that we can take full custody of the children. We are so ready. It will be challenging, but God will provide.
Talk to you again tomorrow. And Oh Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT TAMMY.
Kevin, Tammy, Jaryd, Jacob, Alyssa, and Kailyn

2 comments:

Diana said...

Even though I'm sitting here all alone with no one else in the house right now, I laughed OUT LOUD at comment about kids factoring by 5 once you get more than 2! In fact, I'm still laughing out loud about it! So many people just look at us like we're freaks when we tell them we often feel like we have 20 kids...and at least 10 of them are all rolled into the little one. Believe me, I SOOO got what you meant!! :-)

Enjoy the ride! It IS a crazy one, but it is SOOO worth it!

ArtworkByRuth said...

Great pics! It does look like a FULL day! Still praying you are feeling better. If Kailyn still needs medicine you should ask the orphanage and mention you are willing to purchase them if she needs them. They are pretty easy to get in Ukraine. God Bless!